Apricot Lip Balm
1 t Beeswax (5 ml)
- 1 t Apricot kernel oil (5 ml)
- 1 t Calendula oil (5 ml)
- Few drops essential oil of Lemon or orange
1. Melt the beeswax in a double boiler. Add the apricot and calendula oils, stirring constantly.
2. Remove the wax from the heat and continue stirring until it is partly cooled. Add the essential oils.
3. Store in a small glass jar.
Great Skin Is Possible in Just 3 Weeks!
Free eCourse - 21 Days of Skin Care Recipes and Tips
Just Enter your Email Here to Improve Your Skin